Blog #9 -- Final Project

This project, unlike my flamingo walk cycle, was the opposite of fun. To start things off, I had so many issues trying to figure out what line of dialogue I wanted to use. That alone was a challenge, since there were so many options, and I am not good at making quick decisions on the spot. I spent a whole other day figuring out what to draw as well. Thankfully, that part did not take as long. The actual animating process was a nightmare. It took me so long to put everything together. I stayed up for so many hours drawing each frame with as much detail as I could efficiently put in. I should have expected it was going to be this tedious and tiring, but for some reason, I thought this was going to be much simpler. At the end of the day, though, I am satisfied with the work I have accomplished this semester, and that makes me feel good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #7

Blog #6

Blog #8